Saturday, May 26, 2012

About A Girl - Victoria



In 2008, the former Posh Spice launched her eponymous label. The skeptics were silenced after the preview of the SS09 collection, of which had retailers clamoured to carry. The dresses sold not on her famous name, but by virtue of the cut and fit. Now in its 8th collection, her main line is an established one.

However, this blog entry is neither about her nor her first line. I am crazy for the younger and relaxed sister to the main line - Victoria, Victoria Beckham. SS12 is the first collection and it enjoyed a 100 percent sell-through on Net-A-Porter even before it was available for sale.

I managed to get my hands on 3 dresses (pics below) and I absolutely love them. Not to mention the amount of compliments I received every time I wear them. The diffusion line has a girly charm and its relaxed cut is a far cry from the bodycon silhouette of the main line.




Planning ahead of the fashion trend line, check out the AW12 collection. Here's my pick of the dresses that I hope to get this fall.

*I absolutely want this!










For more information, please visit www.victoriabeckham.com



No comments:

Post a Comment