Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Year Of The Dragon



I consider myself fortunate and privileged to have the imperial zodiac sign. To celebrate the fact that I was born in the year of the dragon, I got myself a dragon tattoo many years ago, way before the book 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' got on the best seller list. For those who prefer something less permanent and painless, perhaps you may like to check out Shanghai Tang.

In preparation for the year of the dragon in 2012, I am planning to get some dragon motif items to bring some auspicious power to my life. Here are some of the Shanghai Tang items that caught my eyes...


The limited edition moleskine notebook that I will be using come 2012!


This is the perfect mug for me. I am a dragon and I love tea!


As much as I love 'The First' range of handmade crystal glass from Zwiesel 1872 I bought, I am tempted to get these dragon champagne flutes to add on to my collection.


These dragon tea glasses will be great as water glasses. I must get some!


This table runner is also good as a bed runner.


This candle holder will be perfect to illuminate the room with an imperial glow.


These dragon chopsticks and rests are fit for an Emperor.


Dragon trinket tray for everyday little stuff.


Silk and cashmere dragon shawl. Ultimate luxe!


For more information, please visit www.shanghaitang.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment