Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hello MR PORTER




Hot off the press. Listen up, ladies and gentlemen, MR PORTER is ready for transactions. Ladies, you may know Net-A-Porter, and now MR PORTER will be your best online destination for fashionable gifts to deck your man in (or simply for yourself). As for men, MR PORTER will be your best shopping mate as he has tricks up his sleeves to share with you.



So, what's sartorially hot about this site? Everything! From the clean and easy design interface to appeal to men, to the cool brands being stocked. I'm talking about brands such as Valextra, Cutler & Ross, John Lobb, John Smedley, Charvet, Ralph Lauren Purple & Black Labels. *I am weeping as I am overwhelmed by fashion ecstasy*















Damn, the men even got their own wardrobe manager? Where's my personal shopper function on Net-A-Porter? This is truly a case of "The women don't get it". What fashion injustice! I admit... I am suffering from a case of true fashion envy now.


Check in tomorrow on my top picks for him and for myself. Shopping online knows no boundaries. I shall conquer even on the masculine site. *wicked fashion laugh fades out...*

www.mrporter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment