Thursday, February 16, 2012

Toni&Guy @ River Valley


In my last entry, I spoke of how my neighbourhood is getting cooler with the Les Amis group opening a Pepperoni and a Bistro Du Vin at Zion Road. It reminded me to also share with you that there's now a Toni & Guy hair salon in River Valley too.

Located on River Valley Road, next to VideoEzy and along the famous food stretch that houses eateries such as Spize Cafe and Boon Tiong Kee. How cool is that?



Chic, minimal and unpretentious interior design is just the way I like it.

Toni & Guy is famed for its team of professional stylists and technicians who are highly creative and skilled. I personally think the colour technicians are one of the most knowledgeable ones around.





I was there yesterday for my hair colour touch up and treatment when they told me they are looking for models to participate in the upcoming Wella Trend Vision Competition. Hence, I told them I will help them spread the word.


For you ladies out there, if you are above 1.60m and below 30 years old, and you fancy having a hair makeover by the Toni & Guy directors and technicians, why not contact them and go for the casting on 20th February, Monday, at 7pm.

For more information, please contact Toni & Guy at +65 6736 2533 or email r.valley@toniandguy.com.sg.

No comments:

Post a Comment