Friday, October 14, 2011

.WoodWould.. Adventures Part 2


I first wrote about .woodwould.. last month. Since the discovery of this inspirational store, I will always make it a point to check it out when I happen to be at Mandarin Gallery. Here's what I saw. I will let the pictures do the talking as usual. I hope it will bring a smile to your face. Enjoy!


I love the displays at .woodwould... it makes you want to linger around and discover the little stuff...









Here's my stash...

I received a bouquet of pencils from a friend for my birthday. He saw my blog entry about .woodwould.. and wisely decided to get me something from there as my birthday present. How thoughtful!


The bouquet was made up of 12 pencils... with individual note tags to depict virtues of mine. What a lovely and meaningful pressie!


I was compelled to buy this notebook. The front cover is hilarious.

The back cover affirms it. Yes, I bought it.


I am a fan of Yoshitomo Nara. These notebooks are perfect for me. Why? Perhaps I look like the girl in the illustrations. The front cover of the notebooks...


The back covers...


Found some X'mas motif pegs. Bought some of these to keep. Will be using them to either hold the place cards at X'mas dinner or to peg on the gift cards on X'mas pressies.


Magnetic note pad with cute illustrations. I am a sucker for cute things.


Lastly, a cute Miffy pen to brighten up my day.


For more information, please visit woodwould.net

No comments:

Post a Comment