Thursday, April 14, 2011

Paris Report: The Kooples

I first wrote about The Kooples back in January. Click here if you would like to read the earlier post on The Kooples. I like the ad campaign and the clothes so much, I said I would check it out when I am in Paris or London. Fate has it that I was in Paris last month, and I happily went shopping at The Kooples!

Here's a quick look at the new couples (real people and not models) being featured on the new campaign. Freaking genius, me think!





I love The Kooples for its military-inspired elegance, perfect tailoring in the philosophy of Saville Row, fitted suits, and the edgy details such as skulls, crossbones and coat of arms. Here's a look at what we bought...

The perfect military trench coat


The detailing on this trench coat is unique and edgy. Faux leather under collar and piping. Tres chic!


Navy suit shorts with contrasting black satin trims. Love the scallop hemline.



Blazer with coat of arm



He bought this white shirt with skull embroidered logo. Love the black piping details on the collar and the sleeves. I was so devastated that they didn't have the same version for women.



I convinced him to buy this trench coat. So now we have his and hers trench coat from The Kooples.


For more information, please visit the official sites:
www.thekooples.co.uk
www.kooples.com


No comments:

Post a Comment