Friday, March 18, 2011

Top Picks At Alldressedup - Spring 2011



Yesterday was a good shopping day as I found two lovely dresses at my favourite local label - alldressedup. I have been a fan for a couple of years now and my love affair with it seems to be getting stronger. What I love about alldressedup is its directional designs, quality fabric and finishing, but most all - the clothes fit me well.

Here's what in store for Spring. Do check it out at the boutiques if you are in Singapore. For those who are not, you can purchase the pieces on www.shopthemag.com (a new shopping website stocking the best Asian designers) or www.net-a-porter.com.


It was love at first sight for me with this silk organza dress and I had to buy it. The prints kinda remind me of Peter Pilotto. What you can't tell from the pic is that the dress has a fitted nude lining under the linen printed sheath.


Bought this amazing two-way asymmetrical dress too. What's clever about the design is you can wear it front as back, and vice versa.


Here are the other looks worth checking out.













I love the jewellery Vice & Vanity designed for alldressedup. I bought myself a cuff and will be rocking it in Paris. :)

To view the full collection, please visit www.alldressedup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment