Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Top Picks At Zara - March 2011

I have to say the collection at Zara this month is one of the strongest to date. From menswear-inspired tailoring to colour blocking theme, the looks could be easily mistaken for Jil Sander or Calvin Klein. Rather impressive.

Check out the inspiring ad campaign.

Monotone never looked so cool. Very Calvin Klein and Jil Sander!


This is so Uniqlo J+ ad


A good colour blocking look that is wearable.


I need to buy a leather skirt after looking at this picture.


I can't decide which I like better. The camel coloured top or the folded hems of the skinny jeans.


For some reason, this look reminds me of Tom Ford. A luxe black velvet jacket with satin trims teamed with printed silk pants.


Below are the looks that I will also be checking out.

Love the dress and the Pierre Hardy looking shoes!


Good enough for evening wear or for a chic street look.


I have not seen a lovelier shade of royal blue. I must have this pair of shorts!


More reasons to buy a red jacket.


A colour combo that I will be attempting.


What an elegant look. I need to buy the maxi skirt and the leather sandals.


Love the tulip skirt and the scooped neck tee.


I need to go shopping at Zara tomorrow. Check out the full collection at www.zara.com

No comments:

Post a Comment