Friday, May 27, 2011

Gaga Over Celine's Cabas


When I told a friend over dinner last night that I bought a Celine Cabas bag, her reply to me was, "You said you will not buy another bag this year after buying 3 Chanel bags in Paris 2 months ago". My response and disclaimer were, "I said I would not buy another Chanel bag, but I didn't say I won't buy another bag". Oh well, you can't blame a girl for having roving eyes when it comes to bags and shoes.


My new Celine Bi-Cabas Smooth Lambskin bag in blue and grey


Once in a while, a bag gets immortilised as a signature house style. When I think of Celine, I think of its Cabas. A rather smart design as it is timeless, classic, and comes in a variation of solid colours, colour combos and materials. It is like a Hermes Birkin obsession... once you start, you don't stop at one. Perhaps the only difference is that a Celine Cabas is more affordable compared to a Hermes.

Lots of style to choose from, with different offerings every season.


What I love about the bag is that it's light and packs flat (good for travel). A good size to hold work documents and gym gear.


Some of the other variations that I have set my sights on...

Cabas Croco Black - major lust!


Bi-Cabas Python White&Black - I want this bad!


I am having yellow fever. I want this Yellow Cabas now!


Tres chic with a pop of vibrant yellow.



For more information, please visit www.celine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment