Friday, August 20, 2010

Madonna, Shakira and Gwyneth's Personal Trainer

I have an enviable job. I get to wine and dine a lot as part of my work. I am also a foodie and I love to eat. However, to have an enviable figure, or at least to prevent myself from ending up as a contestant on "The Biggest Loser", I have to exercise. Unfortunately, I am not one of those skinny girls who can eat all they want in the world without getting pudgy. I am proud to say I am one who exercises so I can eat. I recently started practicising yoga at PURE Yoga, and even upgraded my membership to include PURE Fitness. However, the latest fat-burning workout I am fascinated with is "The Tracy Anderson Method".


Meet Tracy Anderson. This petite powerhouse is trainer to Madonna, Shakira and Gwyneth Paltrow. Hell, if I can look like this girl, I will buy all her workout DVDs. Well, I did purchase two of her DVDs from www.amazon.co.uk and they have just arrived in the mail this week.

Tracy Anderson is one hot mama. Lean and toned, but not bulky.


So, who is Tracy Anderson? To cut the long story short, she was a wannabe dancer in her teens and twenties. However, she piled on the weight despite her dance practices. Then she got married and had a baby. She then "researched" and worked out her body to what it looks like today.

Tracy (right) with her sister, looking "normal" before her "Tracy Anderson Method" days.


Today, Tracy is one lean machine with her defined abs and "teeny tiny" arms (she likes to say that a lot, as much as she loves to pout).


Gywneth loves The Tracy Anderson Method so much that she endorses it. Wrote about it on her blog, as well as in a promotional video.

Tracy and BFF Gywneth.


I just tried the Mat Workout DVD and now I can hardly type. My arms are "burning" and I felt I was in boot camp. No pain, no gain. So it must be working! I want teeny tiny arms. A good thing it was on DVD and I can pause it anytime (I paused it a few times as my arms just couldn't take the ache).


This is the Dance Cardio Workout that I am supposed to do in conjunction with the Mat Workout. I think I will try it tomorrow. For now, my arms are "dead" and not "alive".


Official Sites : tracyandersonmethod.com and www.amazon.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for some other informative blog.fitness classes Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Your given information really impressed , This content is impactful and informative.
    personal Trainer
    Personal trainer near me
    personal trainer london


    ReplyDelete
  3. Training with the best in the business! 💪 These celebrities are in great hands with their personal trainer.

    ReplyDelete