Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My French Resistance!


If you like the rock chic look with a touch of luxe (no, I am not talking about Balmain), do check out Zadig & Voltaire (if you don't already know by now) when you are in France next time. The latest campaign features Mark Ronson. I ain't a fan of his but I sure like the ad campaign...



So, what is Zadig & Voltaire (Z&D) all about?



I first chanced upon Z&D when I saw a skull motif watch in a French magazine. Since then, I just couldn't resist this French brand. The prices ain't cheap but it's a touch of luxe the French way, with major cool factor. These days, it is almost vulgar to wear top-to-toe in just designer brands, and it's good to balance the designer stuff with the cult brands.


This season, the military influence is evident in the collection, as seen in the choice of colours and detailing. However, Z&D is also known for their knitwear and t-shirts. The French just seems to know how to get it right.







Official site: www.zadig-et-voltaire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment