Thursday, May 27, 2010

Shrek-tacular Nail Colours From OPI




I bumped into a friend and her teenage daughter when I went to watch "Shrek Forever After" last week. The first thing she said to me was "What are you doing watching Shrek? You don't have a kid". I replied instantly "I am the kid here!" The movie was entertaining and funny. The script was well written to target both kids and adults. I think adults got reminded with the key message to not take things for granted... as sometimes you don't realise what you have until you lost it...

I honestly didn't see this one coming. This collaboration between OPI Nail Lacquer and Shrek is just brilliant! The tongue-in-cheek names are ri-donkey-lously funny and definitely won't be a cat-tastrophe.




With six Shrek-tacular colours, express your inner ogre with these limited ogre-the-top bright shades inspired by the Dreamworks' Shrek Forever After. So, who the Shrek do you think you are? I'll go with "What's The Cattitude" and "Ogre-The-Top Blue". I wonder if they sell these shades in Singapore...













Official Site : www.opi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment